Saturday, July 20, 2013

We promise according to our hopes, and perform according to our fears...

Ignite Me (A Burning Desire Novel) Book #2
Teaser 1.
Landon & Clea


Photo credits: Sabri B. Mlouka (Photograph)
Sally KF (Model)



 We gathered around in the first floor of the house. I’d never witnessed such an astounding artisanship, because, according to Alec, all the accommodation was hand crafted. There was an abundant creativity in every object both inside and outside the house.
Jenna fell in love with the kitchen, and set about fixing dinner as soon as we’d arrived. Jude and I helped her for a while, but when she began ordering him, he gave up and walked outside. Then, Landon came in, and requested some alone time. Alec had offered us his pool-house. It was sumptuous, and relaxing. There was a jutted-tub in the middle of the pool house, next to a king size, handcrafted, four-poster bed. It had two, breath-stealing views; we had the heated pool and the mountains on one side, and a refreshing view on the lake and the woods across it, on the other. I wished there was a full moon, but it was just as stunning.
We were having dinner around the fireplace. It was cold outside, but the heat of the fire helped to alleviate it. Jenna and I were having a long, private moment, resulting, in a scowling Landon. She was glancing at Alec, asking me whether she should go ahead and sleep with him. She wanted to make sure it wouldn’t bother me, because, she was sure that she’ll just spend the weekend with him, and then avoid him for the rest my relationship with Landon.
“Alright people, we’re all set up.”
Ryan and Simon barged back inside, announcing that they finished installing the sound system in the living room downstairs.
We all voted for karaoke, except Landon and Evelyn. They were disapproving.
For Landon, it was mostly because I was still held by Jenna.
It was amusing, as possessive as he could be, when it came to my friends, he would always cave, not willingly, or easily, but he would eventually let them win.
“As long as you sleep in my arms, I don't mind.”
Those were always his exact words, whenever my friends needed my help, or a Landon-free night, to talk about him.
Evelyn, on the other hand, silently scolded my two friends, who were about to make their statement to an uneasy Simon. I didn’t know what happened between the two of them, they remained the same. She was always bitching around, and he was there to calm her.
“Are you finished?”
Ryan motioned to my empty plate, and I handed it to him.
“I need some ‘you and me’ time.”
Landon spoke from the doorway, facing me, and let out a low grunt.
“Again?”
 I frowned at Jenna’s insinuation, and unwelcome interjection.
“Are you descended from a family of rabbits?”
I couldn’t hide my horror.
“Jenna!”
She shrugged indifferently, and walked outside the room, unable to conceal her satisfied grin.
Jenna loved to destabilize him, and she enjoyed it as much as she could.
He usually ignores her, and then makes her regret it whenever she needed a scoop, or some information.
“I thought we were going to spend the whole weekend in our room.”
His voice was miserable, and constricted.
“I know baby, but this is a friend getaway, we have to stay with them.”
“I don’t have to do anything, I want you in our room, and I want you in it right now!”
  Landon darted the distance separating us in a blink of an eye, grabbed my waist, and lifted me on his shoulders.
“Landon.”
I squeaked in surprise.
“Let me down.”
I cried out, unable to hold in my fake protest.
When we passed through the kitchen, we found Simon, Jude, and Brooke, helping Ryan with dessert. They eyeballed us, and then laughed. He didn’t give them any attention, walking precipitously towards the pool house.
Landon pushed us through the sliding door, and hurled me onto the bed. He was passionate and pleading, somber and demanding. I let out my tongue to wet my dry lips. My heart jumped into my mouth, my breathing a little ragged from all the juggling on his shoulders.
He was arousing. I watched him intently; he unbuttoned his knitted cardigan, and slowly, oh-so-slowly, walked to place it on the ottoman, on the other side of the room. My core tightened with each slight movement of his long fingers picking up the hem of his sweater.
He knew he had me exactly where he wanted.
I could barely contain my muscles, my body stirring with wanton.
He shambled out of his jeans, his eyes fixated on every inch of me. My hands fisted in the pillows. I was a trembling mess.
Landon kneeled on the bed, his slow movements made my body alert and humming with anticipation. Without cutting our gaze correlation, he brushed his fingers around the elastic waistband of my leather leggings, and pulled them down. He moved up, and slid one long finger between my folds to the slick wetness of my arousal. 
As soon as I started rocking my hips to the movement of his dexterous fingers, he pulled out. I shut my eyes close; he was sucking his fingers and I couldn’t look at him.
Landon did it a lot in the past few weeks. In fact, he never missed on any occasion to tease me, or test my solidity. He loved to torment me, and see how far he could go, before I explode. It was oppressing, I was never too far from the verge.
I felt his finger brush my lips, and instinctively caught it between my teeth. I bit gently, then a little harder.
I opened my eyes, and blinked at the intrusion of the dim light.
“I love how much you want me.”
I said, purposely using the ‘L’ word.
“But I hate how self-controlled you can be.”
I never failed to see the covetousness in his eyes, not once, did Landon made me feel undesirable or embarrassed. His lips twitched slightly, to the right.
He moved to my panties, and slid them; lazily nipping his path between my thighs, down to every toe. He came back up, and slid his hand under the hem of my sweater. His palm was warm, and electrifying. I let out a low moan. He pulled it over my head, and took my bra with it, exposing fully erect nipples.
Landon’s tongue swirled over my breasts, nibbling its way from one hard nipple to the other. He started gently, twirling leisurely, and then he bit them, hard.
I cried out.
“Please Landon; I’m not dense enough to play, please.”
Usually, I managed for a little longer, just a little. But I was in a completely different state of mind. I loved him more than I could put into words; I could admit it without any ounce of fear, or hesitation. I was wild, hot, and excited. There was no way I was going to hold longer, without ruining my master plan. Moreover, I needed him inside me.
Landon whispered to my ear.
“I want you to come for me Clea.”
I nodded actively,
“So what the hell are you waiting for?”
His chuckle pissed me off. I really detested how will-powered he could be.
“I want you, to make yourself come for me.”
I shook my head no,
“Rule Number eleven.”
I panted, frustrated.
“I’m calling in a veto.”
“We don’t have vetoes.”
Landon backed away from me, and smiled.

“Now we do, stop arguing Clea, and do it.”

Notice: Changes may apply on the published version.

Copyright 2013 © R. F. Allie
All rights reserved.
Excerpt #1 Ignite Me book #2 Burning Desire series.

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to read this book i read the first one and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first book was great and this preview has me wanting the next book even more

    ReplyDelete