Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sanity is a luxury...

A luxury I can't afford. 

Those are the first lines of Ignite Me and they've never been more appropriate. 

I won't bore you with the details of what came to happen during the past two months of my life. The struggle seems unending and there is absolutely no excuse for my absence, except for the fact that I was completely cut out of the mainstream. 

How, you might ask? 

Well, I was out and about, freaking out at Amazon for not posting me a link to Ignite Me, thinking seriously about switching to other publication, when it turned out that it was done on purpose. 

Someone reported me for plagiarism and they blocked the sales and my account. 

Of course I could've updated you on Facebook and Blogger and this platform I created just to be able to reach out to you, but I was advised not to do so until the situation was resolved. And it is.

At first, I came to think it might be one of my readers who didn't appreciate the book, but it was much bigger than that. 

Anyhow, it's all good now. 

So Ignite Me should be available with a new publicist very soon. The work I did on this second installment, in addition to all the struggle with the defamation and insane accusations, not to mention the recurrent threats, I did it.

I literally got the green light to post back and reply to all the readers who have been reaching out to me for the past month five hours ago. 

You, faithful readers, are my true inspiration, and I strive to give you my best, and I will for as long as you allow me to. 

I started working on Burn In Me along with a little project. I'll tell you all about it after Ignite Me reaches the online retailers. I really hope you understand. This is a transparency report -- I wish I could share more of what happened but I'm bind by an NDA. 

I just hope you're still looking forward to reading Ignite Me and continue the ride with Landon and Clea and Jude... 
If you thought you loved him in Consume Me... You don't know the half of it.

They are very much looking forward to accompany you for a few days and sharing their tumultuous journey.

I still got some reviewers to thank and I will get right on it tomorrow. Don't hesitate to share the news. 

All my love and my sincere apologies...

R. F. Allie


1 comment:

  1. DEAR Allies hi it is Genghis one of your huge fans. We have communicated before about your first book Consume Me and I couldn't wait for Ignite Me and let me tell you it was dark- misteriius - and beautiful all at the same time And God knows I was disappointed when I finished the book and it is good because it shows what a good writer you are and second it also shows that we your fans can't wait for the rest. I am just hoping it would come out soon as there were no indications. I know I am a pain when it comes to things that I want and or need to have but also understand it takes time and lots of hardworking to put into what you do.

    Again- thank you for the beautiful work and enjoyable read. I truly enjoyed every single page and every single line and word.

    Hope to hear from you soon with the date of your new projects which will be the continuation of Burning Desire.

    Fondly-Hengy

    ReplyDelete