Friday, June 14, 2013

Consume Me - Burning Desire Book # 1 - Teaser #1

Consume Me
R. F. Allie
Burning Desire #1


Photo credits: Sabri Ben Mlouka - Photograph / Sally Kff - Model / Kais T. Director
Copyright 2013 © Sabri Ben Mlouka
All rights reserved





Teaser #1
Consume Me
by
R. F. Allie


I kept blinking my eyes rapidly. I damned myself for drinking to the point of hallucinating then took another cautious step, hoping that the tequila shots hadn't completely damaged my cognitive abilities.
No luck there; he was definitely walking towards me with that same hot gaze. I'd thought about his eyes during the past week, how unique they were, how they traveled through my body, burning a path through my skin.
The closer we got to each other, the more I could feel his scent hitting my olfactory receptors; reminding my body of the way it was supposed to react to him.
All those feelings came rushing through every inch of my body.
Was he really there?
Was I going crazy?
I had the answers to those questions.
He was there, standing in front of me. All powerful and lean. He wore a white dress shirt that hugged his beautiful strong shoulders in the sexiest way known to mankind, black slacks held by a gorgeous Hermes belt. They fell in a way that made all my senses alert to his slightest movements before going onto complete meltdown.
In my inebriated state, I carried myself slowly towards him. His eyes followed me, running through my body and provoking goose bumps all over my hot skin. I was astonished by his presence there. What was he doing there?
I'd never met the man in over five years around Manhattan and I stumble upon him twice on two different continents. The universe was definitely screwing with me. 
I stopped only a few inches from him. I could smell him. He had the same scent, the one I'd only ever smelled on him. He closed the mere distance that separated us, I could feel his warmth making me all hot and damp.
"Well Miss Dane. You are a hard woman to find."
His voice came out all raspy and conquering.
I had no clue what he meant by hard to find. I was still rattled.
"What are you talking about?"
 My voice was shaky and small.
He didn't answer my question. He was trying to decipher my thoughts.
I took a hard breath. "What do you mean hard to find?"
He moved forward closing the distance I'd made and leaned inches to my ears. His hot scent struck all my nerves again.
"What do you think it means, Miss Dane?" He slightly brushed his lips against my cheek before steadying himself.
I wasn't going to play at his game.
Get a grip Clea Iris Dane!
He was too dangerous for my resolve. I would get lost in those eyes without any way for me to come back. I came to my senses, and without any word, I brushed him off and walked past him making my way back to my friends. I needed to be far away from him and that unusual feeling I had around him.
I couldn't walk fast enough, but before I knew it, he gripped my wrist and pulled me to his chest in a strong guided pirouette.
"Where do you think you're going?"
 He breathed gruffly to my ear, stilling me against his chest.
I tried to shuffle my way out of his grip.
"Let go of my ar...»
He cut me off with his lips on mine. He sucked my bottom lip and nipped it. I was completely lost.
He stood back and watched me sink without moving. He just looked into my eyes with gorgeous hungry ones. Everything went blank in my head. I was only staring at his mouth, not even maintaining his gaze. I wanted him to kiss me again.
Without processing it any further, I brought my lips back on his. I ached for him, ever since that afternoon in Paris.
He tasted like caramel...


Notice: Changes may apply on the published version.

Copyright 2013 © R. F. Allie
All rights reserved.
Excerpt #1 Consume Me book #1 Burning Desire series.

No comments:

Post a Comment