Monday, July 1, 2013

Live... Live...Live... It's live people!

Howdy and Hello to those of you reading this post;

This is a happy day for me, a very happy day indeed.
To those of you who haven't read my previous post about the last odds I'd encountered, you can read it here:
http://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/4381422-just-another-bump-in-the-road

But for those you who read or just don't care; well I'm glad to make the announcement...
Drum roll please....

Yes, Consume me is finally live...
For Kindle readers: you can find it here:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DQ37EKW
For paperback aficionados; I'll post the purchase link  later in the day.
As for those of you who favor other reading devices, i'll ask you to post just the name of your device and i'll make it available to you. It's a promise...
I don't like being restricted either.

So to get back to the purpose of this post; Consume Me is really live. I mean I can't believe it, I've been working on this for almost a year, I deprived myself from so many things, I missed being in contact with animated subjects. My laptop, iPad and other devices and apps have been my sole companions for so long, my friends started calling me 'Asocial' and other offending terms which I won't reveal to avoid any misunderstandings.
Anyhow, up until 9 months ago, I was the most social and outgoing person you'd ever met. Now?
Well I won't say that Landon, Clea, Jude, Jenna Ryan, Mia and Faith are my only friends; but it's damn close to being the case: I mean think about it, it's a series!!!
I do miss my real friends...
I didn't stop seeing them altogether though, let's just say that instead of spending 12H a day with at least two of them,  I've been seeing them less than that.
They've been my rocks throughout the process, they inspired me in every way to put this story into words and I hope you'll love each and every bits of it...
If you don't?... Well it's ok
As the french say: "Les gouts et les couleurs ne se discutent pas."
But I'll be thankful for any feedback you have to give.
I've been surprised that my book has already been purchased by 11 individuals...
Not much you say?
Ha!! It's freakin' amazing, especially since I'm convinced that none of them were my friends: Most of them are either still asleep or not yet aware that it's live, so I guess I'm really damn lucky, ecstatically surprised and psyched and a bunch of other things nontransferable by way of writing because it requires screaming...
Again? What was the purpose of this post again?
Oh yeah, I remember now:
So the story of Clea and Landon is out there, for the world to read, share, discuss, tear apart or defend. I'm feeling happy and blissful to have the chance to leave some kind of impact. There are lots of stories out there, all worth reading and discovering and since I really don't want to become a real crazy person refreshing my page endlessly (Yes as it happens; I am a really sane person; 8% of the time.) I'm going to pack a bag, take some of the reads I missed on for the past 6 months, other than Entwined with You -That one I really couldn't keep away from reading, right about midnight on June 9th and in one very long breath - and I'm going to enjoy a day out around the city. I'm heading to spend the holidays with my two favorite persons in the world in about 10 days in one of my favorite corners of the globe.
I'll give you a hint ;) Lord of the Manor lives there...
No? didn't get it? Well then RUN RUN RUN to your kindle or closest book store and get 'This Man Trilogy' by Jodi Ellen Malpas.
Okay now; I've taken enough of your time, I'm going to close this lap top, call a friend and head to have a breakfast, a good laugh and a good read under the biggest tree I would find.
Bye for now...
Oh yeah, Lots of L.O.V.E


No comments:

Post a Comment