Sunday, July 7, 2013

There's no better feeling than this one...



Howdy and Hello to all of you,

The past twenty-four hours have been, by far, the most stressful, and exhausting ones in my very short life.
However, I consider it to be a great retribution, and therefore, I'm completely at peace with it.

The complete and last edition of Consume Me is out there, and I still can't believe that despite what had went down, I still earned myself some amazing reviews, supportive messages from around the world, up to Romania and Philippines, and goodreads shocking ratings.
Don't take this the wrong way; I mean, I went to sleep hugging some serious 'Cuervo' and expecting some upsetting outcomes. Instead, I find more purchase, a new , heartwarming customer review on Amazon, a review on goodreads and close to two-hundred currently reading and updating their progress. Not to mention the views on the blog.

It felt like I was treated right, and people were overwhelmingly understanding, and patient. I will never be able to express my relief and my gratitude. Instead, I'll promise an impeccable second book and one big Giveaway event before it comes out that will include a personalized dedication to each winner.

I'll also list an ARC for those of you who are eager to be reunited with Mr. Davis and his cocky, and affectionate ways.

In the end, I'd like to thank each of the following persons for making my day brighter:
I'll have to start with:
Alicia Carson: You have been my rock through this rough patch.

Liliane Sand, my first reviewer. You made me squeak in the middle of the coffee place, and now, they think I'm crazy. I hope your little brother gets better, very soon.

Faith L, my second, very emotional and funny reviewers; your Gifs made me the happiest person on earth.

K. Shmitt; I love that you thought a great read, despite the messed-up editing.

RoseAnn Harding: Your review was the first thing I read when I opened my eyes. It made me cry with both happiness and relief. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Lady S: Thank you for your encouraging message.

Lisa Groves Williams: For the first feedback and showing expectation. I appreciate it.

Anne Morillo: My first UK reader. Thank you for your message, it was heartwarming.

My S. - My H. - My L., and all the people in my life, that remain supportive, no matter how disturbingly mad I get. I love you much more, if even possible.

I have some new reviews I need to read before getting back to the second book and its third chapter, but I promise to do my best and thank each and everyone of you.

Love and Gratitude.

Sincerely,
R.F. Allie.








No comments:

Post a Comment