Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bear with me...

Do you remember when five to six years ago, some talented artists launched a community of supporters that would help them finance their singles. If you supported the artist and thought he was talented, you'd go to a website, and help promote it and financing it.
The concept went viral worldwide, and we saw new artists arise with the help of their fans and the people who believed in them.
I thought it a revolutionary tool, just like Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, Smashwords, Lulu, and several others on the market, for authors.
Worry not, I'm not here to ask you for money, I think that the fast click to get my work represents an incredible show of faith. What I'm most thankful for, is the show of faith, that you manage to communicate each time you press the buy button, or take the time to send me the sweetest e-mails, and messages.
Ever since I published my last post, I've got countless ARC requests; readers who want to read, review, and participate in the editing of the book.
I feel grateful for such an amazing group of people.
Therefore, I decided to give credits to whomever participates in the editing process of Ignite Me (A Burning Desire Novel #2). Yes, if you decided to read the Advanced Reader Copy, and chose to edit, add, or propose another idea, you get credits on the book, and a signed paperback of Consume Me.
I hope this would translate in an immense show of gratitude for your help and support. I would be nothing without my readers, their messages, and their kindness.
If you have any reticence towards this idea, please make sure to state it on your returned copies, once you receive them and finish reading them.

As Samuel Johnson said, " The chains of habits are too weak to be felt, until they are too strong to be broken."

Allow me to strengthen a habit I got used to and thank all the people that made my week brighter, or just contributed to intensify my willingness to work harder.

Ayecha (Goodreads): Thank you for your feedback and your review. I hope you like the second book better.

Lisa (Goodreads): I could thank you endlessly for your honesty and kindness, for your message and feedback, and for the respect you showed me through your words.

Natalie (Goodreads): Thank you for giving the book another try and re-writing your review after you got the newest edition. I am truly grateful for your leap of faith.

Beverly (Amazon): Thank you again for another great review. I am indebted to you and your generosity.

Tammy (Amazon): Thank you for your review. I can't wait for you to read Ignite Me.

Halokissed 26 (Amazon): I am thankful for every word in your review. Thank you for showing love and excitement.

R. Castillo (Amazon): Thank you for your initial feedback, I wished you got the latest edition of the book, and maybe you would have enjoyed it some more. I can't wait for the rest of your opinion, and will still be just as grateful for taking the time and sharing your thoughts.

Elgato Troy (Amazon): According to your review, you seem to have enjoyed it, at least a bit. I'm sorry for the errors, as you might know it by now, you probably got the unedited version. Thank you for your review, and your feedback.

I received four amazingly touching e-mails from readers, and I'll thank them for it privately, and ask them for their permission to share their words, with all of you.

Thank you all for your attention, and constant support. I'm sorry this post was published later than it was supposed to be. I had a sudden encounter that got me preoccupied for the past two days.

Final Notice: Consume Me (A Burning Desire Novel #1) will be available, for its last promotional day of the summer on August 14th; 2013. Make sure to spread the word, and share your love for Landon, Clea, Jude, Ryan and Jenna.

Sincerely yours,

R.F. Allie


No comments:

Post a Comment